Samsung 25R 18650 2500mAh 20A Battery
The Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery comes with 20 Amp maximum discharge and 35 Amp peak discharge. This battery is 100% authentic and genuine.
Samsung has slightly redesigned the chemistry for the 25R to increase its overall life cycle. The change in the color of the wrapper from blue to green denotes the change in chemistry.
*The price shown is for one battery only.
Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery Features:
- Top: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
The user must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). The buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. InfiniteVapor.com and any of InfiniteVapor.com's parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.