GOLISI Needle 2 Smart USB Charger
Golisi Needle 2 Smart USB Charger is a compact, portable charger with 2 slots. It has a USB power port with DC 5V/1A power input, with the ability to charge two batteries at the same time. It's compatible with almost all types of cylinder-shaped rechargeable batteries. It is compatible with almost all types of cylinder shape rechargeable batteries such as 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650 and 18350 batteries with 0.5A output current.
Together with a LED light indicating the battery charging situation, light Short Circuit Protection, Over-Current Protection, Reverse Connection Protection and Over-Heat Protection, Needle 2 Charger will bring you a simple and safe charging experience.
GOLISI Needle 2 Smart USB Battery Charger Features:
- USB Port: Power Input at DC 5V/1A
- Output Current: 0.5A
- Activate Battery: it can activate 0 voltage Li-ion battery
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Reverse Connection Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Supports Li-ion/IMR: 10440, 14500, 16340, 17340, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 26500, 26650
- 2 Bay Battery Slots
- 1 Golisi Needle 2 Smart USB Charger
The user must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). The buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. InfiniteVapor.com and any of InfiniteVapor.com's parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.