GOLISI S6 Smart Charger with LCD Screen
GOLISI S6 Smart Charger with LCD Screen adopts an upgraded micro-processor which enables the large HD LCD screen to show the charging information clearly: output current, charging state, battery charging time and battery type.
It can also display battery voltage and capacity information by clicking the side button. S6 Charger is compatible with not just 20700, 26650, 18650 Li-ion batteries and most cylinder shaped rechargeable batteries, such as Ni-mh, Ni-cd. Meanwhile, S6 supports 3 current output options to meet your different needs (0.5A/1.0A/2.0A).
It can charge up to three batteries at a 2A charge at a time. It can also be used as a power bank with a USB cable.
GOLISI Needle S6 Smart USB Battery Charger with LCD Screen Features:
- Input voltage: DC 12V /3A
- Output Current. Overview: 0.5A, 1A, 2A
- Output Current 1-3 Batteries: 2A
- Output Current 4-6 Batteries: 1A
- Ni-mh / Ni-cd Batteries: 0.5A/pc
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Reverse Connection Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Supports Li-ion/IMR: 10440, 14500, 16340, 17340, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 26500, 26650
- 6 Bay Battery Slots
- Charging Status and Screen Display: Loading Batteries, Channel, battery Type, Battery Voltage, charging Current, and Capacity Rates
- Button Operation: Soft Tap will Reveal Battery Voltage, Capacity, and Charging Time
- Press Button for 3 Seconds to Brighten or Darken Screen
- 1 Golisi Needle S6 Smart USB Charger with LCD Screen
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
The user must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). The buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. InfiniteVapor.com and any of InfiniteVapor.com's parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.